NSW Floodplain Management Grants
2nd March 2019
As FMA Members were notified at the recent NSW/ACT Chapter Meeting in Sydney last week, applications are now open for the 2019-20 Floodplain Management Grants Program from the New South Wales Office of Environment and Heritage.
Applications can be made for the following independent project stages:
1. Preparation of a flood study
2. Prepare or review floodplain risk management study and plan
3. Investigation, design and completion of a feasibility study for works identified in a floodplain management plan
4. Implementation of actions identified in a floodplain risk management plan, including but not limited to:
- structural works
- flood warning systems
- evacuation management
- voluntary purchase or house raising.
The closing date for applications is 20 March, so get yours in now.